Okay, but what if we told you that you could bundle up your favourite Immunity Shots in to a noodle dish? If that's not the best of both worlds coming together we don't know what is!?
Follow this quick and easy, and very declicious Creamy Ginger Soba Noodles recipe below from our Insta-bestie @nourishandflourishsyd
1 serve soba noodles, cooked according to package instructions
- 1/4 cup TVP mince soaked in hot water (TVP is a plant based mince, you can substitute this out for you choice of cooked mince)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh coriander
- Toasted sesame seeds to garnish
Creamy Ginger Sauce:
- 2 tbsp peanut butter (or substitute for your preferred nut butter)
- 1 tbsp Daily Good Ginger Immunity Shots
- 1 tbsp tamari/ soy sauce
- 1 tsp honey/ maple syrup
Cook soba noodles according to package instructions and soak TVP in hot water, alternatively cook mince of choice with oil and salt and pepper until cooked through.
Mix together sauce ingredients then add to cooked noodles and rest of the ingredients.
Mix and enjoy!